Friday, June 27, 2008

To start me off... Introducing the kids!


I am so proud of my three kids! I just love them to bits.


I is 5 and a bundle of energy. She is loud, fun loving, confident and FULL ON! She likes to be the centre of attention. She is no shrinking violet this girl! She has a heart of gold, but knows how to look after number 1. She could talk the hind leg off a donkey.


C is 3 and my little softie. He has great big brown eyes like chocolate buttons. He melts my heart. C is having a little trouble with his speech at the moment, but we are working on it. He loves trains and bob the builder with a fiery passion. He sneaks into our bed at some point every night and has perfected getting in between us without waking us up.


H is 3mths and just the most gorgy, chubby, jubbly, squishy cheeked baby ever! Now we have got ourselves sorted and sussed each other out everything is apples! He is quite an easy baby and is growing waaaay to fast for this mothers liking!
Our family is complete!


No comments: